A return to our Rapid-fire 10 in 10 episodes so here is 16 in 60 for you!
Please keep in mind that in this format it is impossible to give a complete treatment to every topic. if something doesn’t sound right, ask us about it, if there is interest we would be happy to do a complete episode to go deeper.
Here are the questions we cover…
- How has becoming a father changed your walk with Christ and also the way you view God.
- What makes each of your hearts tick
- What hobbies do you have?
- What was your grandfather’s occupation and grandmothers?
- How come most of you have beards?
- Is it wrong/sinful for a husband and wife to participate in a bridal dance at a wedding?
- Does God really kill? Or is it that he is bound to the fulfillment of his law, Namely (Transgression of the law is sin and results in death.)
- Are we born sinners?, and if yes, what about Jesus when he was born into humanity/this earth?
- Do you think it is harder for the female gender to be a Christian considering they have a vast amount of emotions they have to deal with as compared to the male gender?
- How do we explain to people, that there are different Adventist churches + that they all have different approaches to ‘church’?
- What’s more important these days, skill or attitude?
- Does the Adventist church matter to society? Not in terms of theology; in terms of presence
- Name one of the most valuable lessons you have learnt during your Christian walk when dealing with others.
- What do you think Love Looks like?
- Can we live a victorious sin free life here on earth? If so, then how are we to be overcomers?
- Explain Luke 22:35,36 and apply it to our modern day.
Join us for the conversation, and please comment below!